My Emergency Kit Helps Me To Be Prepared. I Love How It Conveniently Fits In My Purse .
It's a good feeling to know that I can be prepared for the unexpected
when I am at home with my family or out and about. Here are my favorite oils to take with me.
1. Lavender - I use this for calming my emotions and for sleep. Also good for skin irritations.
2. OnGuard - I use these products for internal/external protection. It is an immunity blend.
3. Frankincense - The King of all oils. I use this for anything related to inflammation.
4. Peppermint - everyday go to oil for digestion, energy, and respiratory issues.
5. Digest Zen - anything stomach related, bloating, discomfort for the tummy.
6. Breathe - I use for respiratory discomfort, seasonal threats. Great to diffuse.
7.Tea Tree - use for anything first aid related. A regular go to for cleaning.
8. Lemon - I put a drop or two in my stainless steel water bottle for detoxing my body.
9. Deep Blue - I love this for aches and pains. Use for muscle/body relief.
10. Balance - Traveling can be stressful. I use this to ground me 3X day.